Thursday, September 30, 2010

big day out

Who created the line-up? I am so disappointed! Compared to the last BDO it's so shit! I was so excited to go but I doubt I will. I'm not extremely desperate to see any of the bands playing so far, hopefully they'll edit the list and add better bands.
My friend Matt Edwards decided to write a detailed letter complaining about the shittiness of Big Day Out and it's absolutely amazing:

Dear Big Day Out,
despite extremely promising rumours, you have failed to deliver and have instead provided a substandard line up that compares to construction work in India, in other words it is completely shit.
I wasted 3 hours of sleep and the equivelant downloads of a 2:17 second youtube video waiting for this subor
dinate line up and would like it returned to me as soon as possible.

As such i will not be attending the festival this year.

Yours sincerly,
disgruntled consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment