Sunday, September 19, 2010

daniel's formal

Friday 17th September was my boyfriend Daniel’s year 12 formal.

It was held at Le Montage and it was so amazing, I want to go back!
We had pres at Nicholas’ house and took a maxi cab to formal, and it was just our luck that a hummer pulled up before us, making our form of transportation seem even less classy haha; but the van was so much fun!


Formal was great! Although, it was upsetting to hear the speeches from teachers and students and realising that their whole 13 years of schooling is over. There was also a mother and son dance, which was the cutest thing ever! The food was quite good (save the entre which was a lot of ham and a lot of salad and a lot of vegetables that are just ew), the place itself is so clean and elegant, and although the dj wasn’t as good as we hoped he’d be, the music was still good and Daniel and I danced for the majority of the night. We also sat on a really good table with a great bunch of people and I absolutely adore his friends!

Overall the evening was a huge success, I’m not sure if it beat my year 10 formal (as that was incredible) but it came very close :)
I’m devo it’s over, especially when I spent so long waiting for it to happen! Well, the whole concept of time is just irritating if you ask me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment